X'mas Nebuliser and Essential Oil Set
Set the mood for your dinner parties or welcome the holiday season with this nebuliser diffuser and essential oil set. Each set includes a 15ml special Christmas blend, 'Holiday Spirit' to get you in the festive mood.
For more options, take a look at Christmas Essential Oil set that comes with 15ml bottles of Cinnamon, Peppermint and Sweet Orange.
Each essential oil is:
- USDA Certified Organic
- No synthetic preservatives, pesticides or chemical fertilizers
EACH BOX COMES WITH
- 1 15ml Holiday Spirit blend
- 1 unit of random colour of Iryasa Portable Nebulizing Aroma Diffuser
- 1 USB Type_C charging cable
- 1 empty 20ml essential oil bottlepre-fitted to the nozzle
- 1 Instruction booklet
- 2 extra nozzle tubes
- Do not modify or disassemble the diffuser
- Suitable for use for temperate range between 10 °C and 50 °C
- Use only 100% pure essential oils; do not use synthetic fragrance oils, essential oils that are mixed with carrier oils, massage oils, etc
- Do not insert any pin, wire or other objects in the mist outlet
- If using DC5V power plus/charger, use the ones from branded manufacturers only.
- Do not bend, twist or modify the USB-C cable; do not place the cable close to any hot objects nor place heavy objects on top of the cable.
- The nebulising diffuser is not to be used as a medical inhaler or vaporiser.
*Pictures are for illustration purposes - presentation and packaging may differ from pictures shown.
Bulk purchase for more than 10 sets are available - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire!
All gift sets come with a complimentary kraft gift box, a box label sticker and note card. To include a personalized gift message, please select the 'Add a personalised note?' option during check-out.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Iryasa is a Singapore-based beauty and wellness brand. With passion for all things science and technology, they strive to create the perfect balance in their products, using potent, yet gentle botanical extracts.
Focusing on the cause rather than the effects was something that founder Sarada, a scientist by training, learned early on in her life and have incorporated these principles into Iryasa and the way their products heal and nurture.
5% of profits made in The Social Space will be donated to Babes Pregnancy Crisis Support Ltd, a non-profit agency that journeys with pregnant teenagers to make responsible decisions on their pregnancy.
Click on the brand name at the top of this page to find out more.