Yoga & Brunch with Yoga for a Change
Mark your calendar and invite your favourite Yogis! We are excited to partner with Yoga for a Change for a mini Yoga & Brunch retreat.
Enjoy the surroundings of the recently opened location of The Social Space in the urban oasis of the Duo Towers. We will start the morning with a yoga flow from 9-10am in the Duo Galleria Garden by the fountain, led by Yoga for a Change founder Laura.
After, we will gather to enjoy one of The Social Space signature open faced toasts + in-house drink.
50% of the ticket proceeds go towards the current Yoga for a Change campaign for LOVE, NILS - supporting children with cancer and their families.
Inlcuded in the ticket price:
- Donation for the ongoing LOVE, NILS campaign
- Double open faced Toast + In-house drink
Since 2017, the collective of yoga teachers has fundraised for charities that support welfare, education and healthcare for women, children and the elderly in Singapore.
In 2022, Yoga for a Change donated a total of S$36,635 to Daugthers of Tomorrow, Aidha, LOVE, NILS and Aware Singapore.
- 2017 YTT Power Vinyasa Focus with Trish Corley (200 hrs)
- 2018 Yin Fascial YTT Myofascial Release & 5 Elements QiGong with Beta Lisboa (25 hrs)
- 2019 Gong Training Level 1 with Martha Collard, Red Doors Studio (25 hrs)
- 2020 Embodied Woman Prenatal & Postpartum YTT with Amber Sawyer (85 hrs)
- 2021 Awakening Your Inner Teacher with Suraya Sam, House of Ascend (10 hrs)
Terms & Conditions
- The event has a maximum pax of 30 individuals, once the event has reached maximum capacity, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
- You will be contacted by our facilitator prior to joining the event to provide event details
- Your information here is strictly kept confidential and only for the purposes of providing administrative instruction on the event, and to notify you for future events, should you indicate your interest.
- Please notify your facilitator if you are unable to partake in the event, so that we would be able to give your spot to another interested party
- No outside food and drinks allowed in the cafe