22nd Oct - Mental Wellness Kopi Chat with It All Starts Hear
It All Starts Hear (IASH) is a volunteer-based ground-up initiative that aims to make counselling services approachable and affordable. They equip volunteers with valuable skills to assist individuals who wish to speak to someone for free. Volunteers and clients are also provided with collaborative tools to help each other and journey together through their experiences.
The IASH Kopi Chats aims to create safe spaces to promote conversations on mental health and wellness, and promote support amongst members of the community, facilitated by IASH volunteers. In this edition of the Kopi Chat series, we discuss the topic of self-compassion and how it relates to us.
(Event is limited to first 15 registrations)
Join our discussion led by IASH's community of peer supporters, and volunteers as we unpack this topic, and journey together in the process of self compassion.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AT iASH WEBSITE!
SEE YOU THERE!
Terms & Conditions
- The event has a maximum pax of 15 individuals, once the event has reached maximum capacity, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
- You will be contacted by our facilitator prior to joining the event to provide event details and to find out more about you, so we are aware of the demographic of individuals joining event.
- Please note that the event is only opened to individuals 18 and above!
- Your information here is strictly kept confidential and only for the purposes of providing administrative instruction on the event, and to notify you for future events, should you indicate your interest.
- Please notify your facilitator if you are unable to partake in the event, so that we would be able to give your spot to another interested party