Photo-Embroidery Workshop with Co-Creation & CrazyCat
Your inner child holds the key to unlocking your true potential, shaping your beliefs, and influencing your relationships. It’s time to give this tender, vulnerable part of yourself the attention and love it deserves.
You'll be invited to be introspective as you reflect on some harder, but necessary questions and share them during our empathy circle with other like-hearted women. Whether you’re seeking personal growth, emotional healing, or a profound shift in your life, this is your opportunity to reclaim your joy, confidence, wholeness, and authentic self.
Samantha Tio (Mintio) is a lens-based visual artist. She uses analog and experimental imaging techniques in her works to create layers that condenses meaning, space and time. In her solo-practice she photographs landscapes with the use of film photography, in performative and meditative ways. While in her collaborative practice, she works with communities to tell their stories, using natural materials or environments to convey them. As an artist who is actively involved in civic engagement, she co-founded Ketemu Project, an art organization based in Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions
- The event has a maximum pax of 15 individuals, once the event has reached maximum capacity, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list.
- You will be contacted by our facilitator prior to joining the event to provide event details
- Your information here is strictly kept confidential and only for the purposes of providing administrative instruction on the event, and to notify you for future events, should you indicate your interest.
- Please notify your facilitator if you are unable to partake in the event, so that we would be able to give your spot to another interested party
- No outside food and drinks allowed in the cafe
*Participants may choose from any small Specialty Coffee (except Mocha), or Iced Homemade Lemonade.