We are looking for the next #changemaker - a passionate individual who is looking for a chance to use your Marketing & PR skills to inspire and drive social and environmental change in our community. With plenty of real-life experience up for grabs, this opportunity will put you right in the heart of the bustling social enterprise scene.
The Marketing Communications Executive will report directly to the co-founders, and be involved in creating awareness and publicity for our multi-concept space via tactical marketing, branding and social media campaigns, both in-store and online. The executive will also be involved in business development and identifying potential like-minded businesses to collaborate with.
Main duties include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven multi-platform communications strategy and marketing calendar, and plan in line with corporate and brand direction,
- Responsible for creating all marketing materials and collaterals, including photography, copywriting and designing.
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, lead generation etc
- Writing for a variety of audiences and developing media materials such as press releases, e-newsletter articles, web copy, blogs and talking points
- Tracking effectiveness or various campaigns and course corrections as required
- Collaborating with vendors and partners to create and localize communications and marketing activities, and develop supporting assets
- Leading and planning the implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand, including identifying, soliciting and managing relationships media partners
- Passion for social and environmental causes
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Marketing/PR or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of content creation and development
- Very pro-active and a multi-tasker
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines and drive results
- Team player who is resourceful and great with problem solving
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye for aesthetics and proficiency in design software(s)
- 5-day work week, including weekends
- Starting salary will depend on experience
Please attach a cover letter with your application and tell us why you think you would be a great fit at The Social Space! Applications without a cover letter will be rejected immediately.
To apply, please send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!