We are looking for Retail & Marketing interns to join our team! You will be assisting the Retail & Marketing team in sourcing, planning and coordinating our workshops and events, all surrounding the theme of sustainability and eco-consciousness.
You will also assist with retail operations, including tracking inventory, managing e-commerce platform and fulfillment of online and corporate orders. On top of that, you will be contributing towards our marketing and social media efforts to spread awareness on our own social mission, as well as the causes supported by our amazing partners.
With plenty of real-life experience up for grabs, this opportunity will put you right in the heart of the bustling #socialenterprise scene. This role requires the candidate to be resourceful, independent and creative, and also be able to work irregular/odd hours.
Main duties include:
1. Retail operations
- Including tracking inventory and fulfilment of online and corporate orders
- Managing our e-commerce platform, including creating and managing product listings
- Assist with customer enquiries and cashiering duties at the physical outlets
- Set up and maintain visual merchandising displays
- Assist in marketing and social media efforts to spread awareness on our own social mission, as well as the causes supporting by our amazing partners.
- Helping to plan and create simple Instagram posts and reels
- Assist in event planning, execution and brainstorming
- Manage RSVP for guest list for events
- On-site set up and coordination with vendors/clients
- Assist in general operational and administrative tasks
- Passion for social and environmental causes
- Very pro-active and a multi-tasker
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines and drive results
- Team player who is resourceful and great with problem solving
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment period 3 - 6 months
- 5-day work week, including one weekend
- Allowance ranges from $800 - $1,000 per month
Please attach a cover letter with your application and tell us why you think you would be a great fit at The Social Space! Applications without a cover letter will be rejected immediately.
To apply, please send your resume (with past work experiences) + cover letter to email@example.com!